::::: September 25, 2014 ::::
Alamat : Jl. Raya Kebun Cengkih No. 62. Ambon. Phone/Fax :(+62911)343810 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to economize the use of BBM, some countries have sought alternative energy sources, and some already used is sun energy, wind, water, marine current and wave.
Indonesia has the various carbohydrate sources, one of them is Nira Aren, and from this material that it can be made bioetanol, syrup, sugar and Gula Semut. Potential plants of Aren in Piru Sub-district, Western Seram Regency is large and it is estimated more than 5,000 Ha, and only a small amount already used by people, i.e. making brown sugar and alcoholic drinks.
Purposes of Project:
To use potential forest sources of Aren to produce bioetanol for the mixture of car fuel and sugar for food stuff.
To give job opportunity for the people.
To create new PAD source to strengthen regional autonomy.
Scope of Project:
Project consists of 3 phases, i.e. phase (1) permit arrangement, (2) preparation of farmer people as the workers (socialization and improvement in capacity), and (3) development of management and production facilities - infrastructures.
· The use of Aren plant for production of bioetanol and food.
· Local community working to produce bioetanol and food by using the raw materials of Nira Aren.
· The use of bioetanol for car fuel and clear market for the food products of Nira Aren (such as sugar, syrup and gula semut).
Expected Impact / Profit:
· Movement of Alcohol production by community to bioetanol and food production.
· The absence or lack of the security disturbance from the alcoholic drinkers.
· Improvement in income, welfare and social health.
· Improvement in PAD.
· Processing of Bioetanol: proper with minimum selling price of Rp.5.000/liter.
· Processing of Granular sugar: proper with NPV>O, and IRR = 21,38%.
· Processing of Syrup: proper with value of NPV>O and IRR=23%.
· Processing of Gula Semut: very proper with value of NPV>O and IRR=23%.
Estimated Project Costs:
· Bioetanol Industry, production scale of 1,000 liter / day: Rp. 2.5 M
· Granular sugar industry, production scale of 5 tons / day: Rp.6M
· Syrup industry, business scale of 750 liter / day: Rp.2.2 M
Finance Arrangement: Fully Private Sector Investment
Cooperation: Local Government, Seram IEDZ, Local Community
Artikel Terkait ;
designed by irwantoshut.net